Nutritional Support for Conditions Associated with Type 2 Diabetes
GlycemX 360° is a science-based, low-glycemic-index, delicious medical food formulated to provide specialized nutritional support for patients with type 2 diabetes. It features selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) designed to improve fasting insulin and lipid parameters.
- Proprietary formula features SKRMs—reduced iso-alpha acids (RIAA) and acacia—clinically shown in a preliminary study at the Metagenics Functional Medicine Research Center® to improve fasting lipid parameters.
- Supports insulin sensitivity with therapeutic levels of cinnamon.
- Promotes healthy glucose metabolism and insulin function with chromium, biotin, and magnesium.
- Supports healthy heart function by providing 15 grams of a proprietary soy protein and 2 grams of plant sterols (including beta-sitosterol) per serving.
- Provides foundation macro- and micronutrients to support overall health, plus inositol.
This product is to be used under the direct supervision of a physician or other licensed healthcare practitioner. Do not engage in any diet supplying less than 800 calories per day without medical supervision.
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
This product is Gluten Free.
†Saturated fat is contributed by olive oil, which has recognized health benefits.
††Non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soy protein.
†††As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.
Blend (for no longer than 15 seconds), shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops of GlycemX 360° into 8 ounces of chilled water twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution.
Serving Size: About 2 Scoops (53 g)
Folate (as folic acid and L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
<div style="background-image: url(http://www.metagenics.com/images/dots_bkg.gif); widows: 2; text-transform: none; background-color: rgb(236,238,237); margin-top: 3px; </body></html>