Fem Prenatal is a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral supplement designed to help pregnant women meet their increased nutritional needs. Since pregnancy increases the body's requirement for certain nutrients, most doctors recommend the added insurance of a multiple vitamin and mineral supplement. Taking one packet daily not only means more convenience, it means greater compliance. Now busy expectant mothers only have to worry about taking one packet daily—whenever they choose! It's ideal for healthy, happy moms and babies.*
- Just one convenient packet daily provides important nutition a pregnant woman needs, including:*
- Generous amount of folate—1 mg—to promote healthy fetal development, breast health, and healthy mental function and mood.
- Enhanced antioxidant support full-spectrum, all-natural Betatene® mixed carotenoids.*
- Significant level of vitamin C—250 mg—to support healthy tissue maintenance, iron absorption, and immune function, as well as promote healthy development of cells, collagen, bones, and teeth.
- Adjusted level of Vitamin A to support normal growth, healthy immune function, and vision, as well as to allow for the recommendation of multiple packets when desired.
- Vitamin B12 to support healthy mental function and mood.
- Contains high quality, bioavailable ingredients in a form that is gentle to sensitive stomachs.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product is Gluten Free.
Take one packet daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Each packet contains two (green) multi tablets and four (white) mineral tablets.
Serving Size: 1 Packet
Vitamin A [1500 IU as retinyl palmitate and 2500 IU as mixed carotenoids]
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, niacinamide ascorbate)
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
Vitamin K (as phytonadione)
Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)
Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Folate (as folic acid)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)
Calcium (as calcium citrate)
Iron (as iron glycinate)
Iodine (as potassium iodide)
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and magnesium aspartate)
Zinc (as zinc glycinate)
Selenium (as selenium aspartate)
Copper (as copper citrate)
Manganese (as manganese glycinate)
Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate)
Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate)
Other Ingredients: Multi Tablets:, Mineral Tablets:, Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, coating (water, hypromellose, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin), coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan)