EPA-DHA 6:1 Enteric-Coated supplies 500 mg of EPA per softgel—specifically designed to maximize the benefits of this important fatty acid. With an average EPA:DHA ratio of 6:1, it provides targeted support for a number of applications related to immune health and eicosanoid production.*
- Promotes balanced eicosanoid synthesis, which may relieve minor pain.*
- Supports a healthy immune response.*
- Provided in pleasant-smelling, enteric-coated softgels to reduce the likelihood of repeating (burp-up) in susceptible individuals.
- Delivers EPA and DHA directly to the intestinal tract to support absorption.
- Cost-effective EPA supplementation for targeted applications.*
- Produced in a Norwegian pharmaceutical-licensed facility.
- Third-party assayed to ensure greater purity.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product is Gluten Free.
Produced in Norway.
Contains: fish (anchovy, sardine).
Take one softgel one to three times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Enteric-Coated Softgel
less than 5 mg
Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)
Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Other Ingredients: natural marine lipid concentrate [fish (anchovy, sardine)], gelatin, glycerin, enteric coating (contains vanillin), purified water, natural flavors, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate
OmegaGenics EPA 500 Concentrate (EPA-DHA 6:1™ Enteric-Coated)