Intesol features herbs noted for their antispasmodic and carminative effects which may provide comforting relief of gastrointestinal disturbances.*
- Helps to relax intestinal smooth muscle for relief of occasional intestinal discomfort.*
- Supports colonic motility and may help relieve symptoms of occasional indigestion.*
- Delivers the profound anti-spasmodic and carminative benefits of pure grade peppermint oil.*
- Promotes relaxation and helps to relieve stress by featuring lavender and chamomile.*
- Enteric-coated softgels allow targeted delivery of the actives to the intestines, not the stomach, for maximum effectiveness.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product is Gluten Free.
†Calculated as apigenin-7-glycoside by HPLC.
††Total menthol comprised of L-menthol, L-menthyl acetate, neomenthol, and neoisomenthol.
Take one softgel three times daily before meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Enteric Coated Softgel
Chamomile Flower Extract (Matricaria recutita) [containing 2.5%-5.5% (6.25-13.75 mg) apigenin glycosides†]
Peppermint Leaf Oil (Mentha x piperita) [supplies a minimum of 50% (100 mg) total menthol??]
Lavender Flower Oil (Lavandula officinalis)
Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin
Other Ingredients: gelatin, rice bran oil, glycerin, purified water, silica, enteric coating