ImmuCore is designed to provide a multiple mechanistic approach to support immune system health through enhancing functions of macrophages, natural killer cells, and T cell subsets.*
- Offers a three-pronged approach to wellness with Ultra Potent-C® combined with zinc and a concentrated blend of mushroom extracts.*
- Uses a buffering delivery system to prevent potential stomach upset associated with vitamin C.*
- Ideal for long-term immune health support.*
- Ultra Potent-C has been shown to have 18% to 25% higher uptake in WBCs than plain vitamin C.*
- Zinc to support immune system health.*
- Nourishing mushrooms protect a stressed immune system.*
- Oleanolic acid and selenium provide antioxidant protection and immune support.*
Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product is Gluten Free.
Take three tablets daily with food for up to three months or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Vitamin C (as Ultra Potent-C®†)
A Proprietary 10:1†† water extract of:
Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate)
Zinc (as zinc citrate)
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum)
Selenium (as selenomethionine)
Shiitake (Lentinus edodes)
Oyster Mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus)
Cordyceps (Paecilomyces hepiali†††)
Turkey Tail Mushroom (Coriolus versicolor)
Maitake (Grifola frondosa)
Other Ingredients: Ultra Potent-C® [calcium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, ascorbic acid, xylitol, sodium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, L-lysine HCl, ascorbyl palmitate, citrus bioflavonoid complex, potassium ascorbate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, alpha-D-ribofuranose, L-cysteine HCl, and L-glutathione], proprietary mushroom decoction, microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, calcium silicate, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, zinc citrate, selenomethionine, magnesium stearate (vegetable), coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)