- supports healthy serum folate levels in individuals with genetic polymorphism
- supports the conversion of homocysteine to methionine
- supports methylation
- supports nervous system and oral health
- supports normal cellular proliferation (including red blood cells)
- supports reduced risk of neural tube defects
5-mthf, the most biologically active form of the b-vitamin, folic acid, is a form of folate supplementation that targets individuals with genetic enzyme deficiencies, supporting the conversion of folic acid in foods or supplements into 5 methyl-tetrahydrofolate
cautions: consult your healthcare practitioner before use. keep out of reach of children. avoid if allergic to any ingredient.
storage: keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
does not contain: wheat, gluten, corn protein, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, artificial colors, sweeteners, or preservatives.