- Supports Healthy Serum Folate Levels in Individuals with Genetic Polymorphism
- Supports the Conversion of Homocysteine to Methionine
- Supports Methylation
- Supports Nervous System and Oral Health
- Supports Normal Cellular Proliferation (including red blood cells)
- Supports Reduced Risk of Neural Tube Defects
5-MTHF, the most biologically active form of the B-vitamin, folic acid, is a form of folate supplementation that targets individuals with genetic enzyme deficiencies, supporting the conversion of folic acid in foods or supplements into 5 methyl-tetrahydrofolate
CAUTIONS: Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid if allergic to any ingredient.
STORAGE: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Wheat, gluten, corn protein, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, artificial colors, sweeteners, or preservatives.