- Supports Healthy Serum Folate Levels in Individuals with Genetic Polymorphism
- Supports the Conversion of Homocysteine to Methionine
- Supports Methylation
- Supports Nervous System and Oral Health
- Supports Normal Cellular Proliferation (including red blood cells)
- Supports Reduced Risk of Neural Tube Defects
5-MTHF, the most biologically active form of the B-vitamin, folic acid, is a form of folate supplementation that targets individuals with genetic enzyme deficiencies, supporting the conversion of folic acid in foods or supplements into 5 methyl-tetrahydrofolate
CAUTIONS: Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid if allergic to any ingredient.
STORAGE: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Wheat, gluten, corn protein, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, artificial colors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
XYMOGEN's Exclusive Professional Formulas are available through select licensed health care professionals. The Internet sale and
discounting of XYMOGEN formulas are strictly prohibited. EvitalHealth.com makes XYMOGEN formulas available only to patients of
our clinic. If you are a patient of Clinic Name, you may inquire about XYMOGEN by calling 1-866-700-0501.